Triplify aims at building a strong community of Web application developers interested in taking the Web to the next level and highly welcomes new contributors. Here are some ways how you can support Triplify:
- stay tuned by subscribing to the discussion or announcement mailing list or the AKSW blog
- install Triplify on your Websites
- create configurations for popular Web applications or notify the respective developer community about Triplify – you can also create respective projects on Cofundos
- support the Triplify projects on Cofundos (a platform for pooling ideas and pledges for open-source implementations)
- port the source code to other Web application languages such as Ruby, Python, Java
- translate Triplify documentation into other languages
- spread the word about semantic content representation by blogging about Triplify, telling your friends and co-workers
We are very interested in your opinion about Triplify and ideas for further improvements. Please send your feedback and ideas to the discussion mailinglist. This mailing list is the main forum for Triplify-related discussions. If you just want to stay up-to-date about what is happening around Triplify, you can subscribe to our low-traffic announcements mailing list.
In order to improve Triplify, we need your feedback. Please submit all known problems to the Triplify bugtracker at: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=219253. Please include:
- an SQL dump (or structure) of the Web application you are trying to triplify
- the Triplify configuration
- a description of the problem and how it should look like (from your point of view)
We will then try to come up with a solution as soon as possible.
We also discuss the project on the AKSW Blog.
Commercial Support and Consulting
Occasionally, we receive requests for commercial support and consulting services regarding Triplify and semantic technologies in general. Please contact Sören Auer regarding inquiries for consulting.
Last Modification: 2009-05-07 18:24:19 by Nadine Jaenicke